After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer & Aftercare Lotion 3 ozTrueTattooSupply.com
After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer is a patented Vegan formula that delivers effective skin moisturization and helps to preserve the colors of your tattoos.
It's an amazing skin moisturizer and it can also be used on any permanent makeup procedure on lips, brows, eye liner, and areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizing lotion.
Made in USA of global ingredients.
Extracted from our US & European Patents: “It provides excellent skin hydration plus the additional benefit of reduction of TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss).”
- Enriched with Grape Seed Oil
- Paraben-Free / Fragrance-Free
- Non-petroleum based
- Cruelty-Free & No animal-derived ingredients (Vegan)
- Clinically tested / Dermatologist tested
- Non-Allergenic / Non-Irritant
- Relieves itching due to dry skin
- Will not stick to your clothes
- Post Consumer Recycled plastic tube
- Premium brand used and recommended by World-Renowned Professional Tattoo Artists. Featured on TV's Ink Master and NY Ink.
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin (veg), Stearic Acid (veg), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Synthetic Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (veg), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Directions of use:
For better results do not combine After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer with any other products.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. A little bit goes a long way.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist.
- Gently wash your tattoo with After Inked Foam Cleanser and warm water before bedtime; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not submerge).
- Make After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer a part of your daily skin care routine to help your skin maintain its natural moisture and keep your tattoos vibrant. Use it in its entirety and apply it daily to protect the life of your tattoo. Once the product has been absorbed you may apply sunscreen.
- For maximum freshness and extra boost of cooling effect, it is best kept refrigerated.